Bedside Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS) is a growing area of medicine. Especially for Emergency Physicians (EPs)and POCUS is an indispensible part of patient care.
Emergency Physicians Association of Turkey (EPAT) has organised lots of POCUS courses both inside Turkey and outside Turkey. We have given POCUS courses in India, Jordan and Egypt with our partners Society for Emergency Medicine India (SEMI), Jordan Emergency Medicine Society (JEMS) and Egyptian Society for Emergency Medicine (EGSEM).
We have planned an International Bedside Point-of-Care Ultrasound Course in Cairo- EGYPT on October 28 - 30, 2021
Besides the sharing of knowledge and latest research, there will be plenty of opportunities to practice and reflect on your skills through practice exercises and one-to-one feedback. No prior knowledge of bedside US is required. All the lectures will be delivered by people who have experience of doing exactly this. The education program is comprehensive and integrated.
Precautions against Covid-19 disease;
1. Participants will be placed in the venue as one participant for two seats to be able to seat with social distance during theoretical lectures.
2. Masks will be provided for participants, lecturers and professional mannikins. It will be mandatory to wear these masks during the course.
3. Hand disinfectants will be placed for the use of the participants.
4. Gloves will be provided for hands-on trainings and it will be mandatory to wear gloves during hands-on trainings.
5. Extra care will be given to keep ultrasound devices clean. Devices will be cleaned with disinfectant tissues after every hands-on training session.
Course Language Is English.
Our target audience are EPs, but our course is open for every physician who wants to have more knowledge and skills about POCUS.
28- 30 October, 2021
Kasr Al Ainy Hospital, Cairo- EGYPT
Schedule of registration fees Registration
1. Participants should send their bank receipts of registration fees with their name, surname, affiliation, position, e-mail and post adress via e-mail for registration. Registration fee is 400 USD.
2. Registrations are open from 01.07.2021
3. Total number of participants will be limited with 40.
4. Registrations will be closed in 15.10.2021 or when the number of participants is reached to 40.
5. Services included in this fee: All theoretical and hands-on trainings, coffee service in coffee breaks.
Payment Method (PDF)
Scientific Committee & Contact:
Erden Erol Ünlüer, M.D. Prof. (Head of the committee) University of Health Sciences İzmir Bozyaka Training Hospital, Department of Emergency Medicine, İzmir, TURKEY
Sanaa AK Helmy, M.D. Prof. Intensive Care and Pain Management, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Cairo- EGYPT
Shereen El Gengehy, M.D. Prof. Critical Care Medicine, Kasr Al-Ainy, Cairo University, Cairo- EGYPT
Arif Karagöz, M.D. Çiğli Training Hospital, Department of Emergency Medicine, İzmir, TURKEY
Wesam Ibrahim, M.D. Emergency Medicine Consultant, Tanta University, EGYPT
Hesham Temraz, M.D. Interventional radiology, National Liver Institute, Menofia University, Menofia- EGYPT
Haitham Osama Khalifa, M.D. El-Sheikh Zayed Specialized Hospital, Department of Emergency Medicine, 6th of October, Giza, EGYPT